воскресенье, 2 января 2011 г.

Everything about hack, Ways of hacking.

 The way 1.
                                "Changing your e-mail"
                                                                                                           "At Stardoll changing your
                                                                                                                     e-mail - giving your pass..."
                                                                                                                                              - Hacker Somia
The proof of the statement you can see at helping
videos, or hacking stardoll accs. (if you are hacker. 
of course...)  .
Now you believe me, I hope. 
So, topic of this lesson:
Never change your e-mail!!!!!
The random domens (part of e-mail adresses after
letter @) live, yahoo, g-mail, etc. tell you, that 
this is SIMPLE HACK! The names of e-mails can 
sound, like officialemployeesd, officialstardoll,
etc. Be careful with copying of stardoll e-mail adress
stardollnoreply@stardoll.com You may see:
stardoll.noreply@yahoo.com(rocketmail.com, live, gmail, etc)
YouTube is full of fakes, cheats, hacks, like
this. Be careful and never change you e-mail.
The real stories...
Missouth:
                 "I've just change my e-mail, than I can't log in, created my second doll, than visit it, and there was changed everything.."
                   Are you one of hacked?
Leave a comment below!
 Way 2. Password

Now this is the main goal of the hacker, to figure out your password and there are many ways to do so. But you need to make sure it’s not an easy password to guess like:

1234

IloveJustinBieber

Miley_cyrus

etc.

To check how secure your password is click the link below:

http://howsecureismypassword.net/

Usually I find it fun coming up with random passwords, If you are struggling with finding a difficult password, what I usually do is pick 2-3 random things on my desk and random numbers.

For Example:

Blackberry8900andwaterbottle7893450

And on How Secure is you Password it would take a computer

About 1,873,469,891 nonillion years to crack your password.

When you are using that website I suggest you reach for octillion years, anything below I wouldn’t suggest using it. If you struggle with remembering your Password, I suggest writing it in a Word Document and keeping it on a USB Stick so nobody that’s goes on your PC or Laptop will find it, or hide the document somewhere in your computer but don’t save it as “Stardoll Password” just put something like “School Essay” and paste your password there.


2. Change Your Password Regularly

I wouldn’t suggest keeping the same password for more than month so change your password regularly.


3. Never share your Password with anyone

Now I’ve heard some pretty dramatic things between friends on Stardoll, about how people share their passwords and they back-stab the other user and their friendship is gone after that. I suggest never sharing your password with anyone, even if they are your Best Friend sometimes they turn around, when you don’t even notice, and change all of a sudden. I mean, hey we’re teenagers/tweens, it’s a part of growing up. So if you do really care about your Stardoll account, I really don’t suggest sharing your password with anybody.

And don’t fall for the trick:

You tell me your password and I’ll tell you mine.

Because as soon as you give them your password, they’ll give you a fake and within 2 minutes they’ll be in your account.

Way 3.Suite/Presentation Password Makeover

If you are ever in need of a Suite/Presentation Makeover I suggest advertising on one of the main clubs. Original Club has banned promoting this just recently, so I suggest not going there.

Always ask for a Tinypic beforehand and check their references. Reason why you should ask on clubs is because the club members can easily spot a hacker for you as they go on these clubs regularly.

I really don’t suggest asking for a password makeover, look tutorials on Youtube where there are hundreds of videos on how to’s.

I give out password makeovers half the time, but the people are already assured I won’t hack them because I didn’t work almost 2 years on my Blog and Youtube and waste it and damage all my achievements because I want to hack somebody’s account. Plus they’ve seen what I can do on Youtube and I’ve been hacked before.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий